Well Experienced/Highly Trained IECC Care Team provides Specialized Care 24 Hours with 1:1 2:1 3:1 staff cover or as required in the following: –
- Adults under 65 years of age
- Adults over 65 years of age
- Adults with Dementia
- Adults with Sensory Impairments
- Palliative Care
- Brain Injury Care
- Adults with Substance Misuse Problems [Drugs, Alcohol]
- Adults with Learning Disabilities/Challenging Behaviours
- Adults with Various Mental Health Needs/Challenging Behaviours
- Adults with Physical Disabilities/Challenging Behaviours
- Adults with Complex Needs/Challenging Behaviours
[IECC Care] Leader and the Team of Senior Professionals have an extensive knowledge and experience of Evidence Based Practice gathered through years of Education and Experience as practitioners.
Over 25 Years of Experience in Care
In[SLS]s [IECC Care] will select appropriate properties suitable/compatible to deliver the individualized care packages and secure long term tenancies for service users, including those with Complex Needs and Challenging Behaviours.
[IECC Care] Support; that service users receive is continuous and tailored to their individual needs. It aims to enable the person to be as Autonomous and Independent as possible, and usually involves Psycho/Social [Holistic] Support and Care rather than medical care.
[IECC Care] will provide In-depth Assessments of service users’ needs and provide them with solutions to enhance their life styles.
Experienced [IECC Care] Team provides Case Management and Case Reviews of service users in any Setting/Location within Essex.
There after the care delivered will be periodically reviewed to further improve how best we could meet your
Holistic Care Needs in the Comfort of Your Own Home